Whether you can give a few hours a week helping in our charity shops or a few hours a month attending community events, we’d love to hear from you. There are lots of ways you can help, including:
- Distributing collection tins
- Speaking at events for community groups or schools
- Running stalls at fêtes, such as tombolas
- Helping customers in our charity shops
- Giving professional skills like cake baking, photography, and face painting
- Sorting charity shop donations
- Admin and office-based help
While all of our volunteer roles are unpaid, we can reimburse you for reasonable travel expenses.
We need volunteers from across the counties our air ambulance covers, including Cambridgeshire, Peterborough, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Essex, Norfolk, Suffolk and Northamptonshire. View our current volunteering opportunities
or speak to our Fundraising team on 01480 371060 (option 2).