How do I join?
It’s really easy to join the Magpas Lottery so we can be here for you 24/7 for just £1 a week.
Simply download and fill out a membership form (PDF) and return it to the address on the form.
Please read the following rules and our Terms and Conditions before joining:
- This lottery is promoted by Magpas Air Ambulance (Charity No. 1119279) and is registered with Huntingdonshire District Council, Registration No. L1400. Magpas Air Ambulance, Centenary House, St. Mary Street, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, PE29 3PE. Contact telephone number: 01480 371060. Email: [email protected]
- Only persons over 16 years of age who are resident in Great Britain may play this lottery.
- Whilst it is extremely unlikely that this type of weekly draw lottery will lead to excessive gambling, it is our duty as a lottery operator to promote responsible gambling. If you have a gambling problem then GamCare are there to help. Call the Gamcare Help Line on 0845 6000 133.
- The Gambling Commission website can be found at www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk.
- A draw takes place every Friday until further notice.
- Each draw ticket contains six draw numbers which are entered into the draw provided that a payment has been received for that ticket.
- The number of prizes and the value of prizes may vary each week depending on the number of tickets sold. For each prize, our computer will draw a six digit number at random and all six numbers on each ticket are valid for each prize, but each ticket can only win one prize each week.
Our lottery partner, LFS, administers the Magpas Lottery, helping us to make sure it is fair, transparent and complies with gambling legislation. For any queries relating to your lottery membership, please contact the friendly team at LFS either by email at [email protected] or call them on 01480 371060 (option 1).
LFS also employ fundraisers who encourage people to join the Magpas Lottery, including at door-to-door visits, public events and in town centres. If you’re concerned about someone who says they are collecting for Magpas Air Ambulance, you can see who currently works as a Magpas Lottery fundraiser or call us on 01480 371060 (option 1) to check.
PLEASE NOTE: Our fundraisers are unable to accept any cash or one-off donations from the public because they aren’t legally licenced to do so.
They are recruited by LFS to raise support and awareness for Magpas Air Ambulance on our behalf, by playing the weekly lottery through direct debits only.
They are also not allowed to street collect for us using Magpas collection tins.
These rules are put in place to protect the fundraisers, Magpas and the general public from any lawful or unlawful repercussions and accountability of money.
However if you would like to become one of our fundraising volunteers we would be more than happy to arrange for one of our collection buckets to be sent to you, just email [email protected].
Magpas is licensed and regulated in Great Britain by the Gambling Commission under Licence Numbers, 033615-N-315046-008 and 033615-A-332719-001 and Account Number 33615. To view our current licensed status, click here.