Is your company looking for a local charity to support?
We work with businesses, both large and small, from Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire and across the East of England to keep our air ambulance flying. Our corporate partners raise thousands every year both in the workplace, by taking part in one of our events or by volunteering their time and expertise.
Whether it’s for brand recognition, team building, learning new skills or boosting job satisfaction, there are lots of benefits to supporting our lifesaving service.
If you’d like to find out how we can help meet your business and CSR needs and the impact your support can make, please get in touch with our Community & Events Manager Shelley Green by emailing [email protected] or calling 01480 371060.
We look forward to meeting you!
Benefits to your organisation for our Corporate Partners:
- Brand exposure/Profile and recognition
- Business image and reputation
- Demonstrate Corporate Social Responsibility
- Support a local cause close to the hearts of employees
- Opportunity for staff to take part in fun challenges and events throughout the year
- Volunteering opportunities
- Boost staff morale, aid development, team-building
- First refusal of sponsorship opportunities
- Access to CPR Training
If you’re interested in any of the above and would like to get in touch, please fill out your details in the form below: