Support from Grants, Trusts and Foundations is extremely important to us here at Magpas Air Ambulance, as funders are quite literally helping us to save lives and ensure that our pre-hospital emergency services continue to lead the way in patient care and survival.
As a funding supporter you can expect:
- Regular reporting on how your funding support is being maximised to benefit our patients.
- Opportunities to visits our air base to meet the medical teams and see at first-hand how your support is making such a difference.
- Where appropriate, you can attend functions where you will have the opportunity to meet former patients and hear at first-hand how we have helped save their lives and more importantly how they are recovering.
- Opportunities for us to attend and speak at any of your own events and conferences.
- Access to a wealth of information and case studies on how our involvement has saved lives.
With over 47 years’ experience of saving people’s lives, we have a depth and breadth of knowledge and expertise in the field of pre-hospital emergency medical care that we would love to share with our funders and beyond. During this last year alone, we have been called out to over 1,600 dispatches and our 24/7, 365 days a year service, means that we are on call to support any medical emergency at any time. In addition, we have some of the leading experts in trauma care volunteering for us and we provide clinical lead training in all types of medical emergency situations.
Our expertise and professionalism in all that we do on behalf of patients is also reflected in our relationships with funders and we would love to hear from new potential funders who are interested in working in partnership with us.
How can you be involved?
From purchasing the latest medical equipment allowing our doctors and paramedics to perform lifesaving procedures at the scene of an emergency, through to funding the operational running costs of medical supplies and our helicopter and rapid response vehicles, we are very flexible in how we can work together.
Whilst we would ideally love to have the flexibility to receive funding for un-restricted services and projects, so that we can allocate support to the areas of most need, we appreciate that some funders prefer to support specific projects. We are very happy to be accommodating to our funder’s needs and we will work closely with our partners to ensure there is a ‘best fit’ for all concerned and that our project need is balanced with our funder’s specific criteria for support.
We will formally acknowledge all funding from our supporters in the most appropriate method to you. This could include acknowledgement in our Annual Impact Report, our Audited Accounts, in tailored marketing literature, specific media acknowledgements (social and mainstream), attendance at events and also any formal acknowledgement set out in your funding criteria. We are very flexible here and the most important element is that is suits your needs.
Thank you for considering supporting us.