Fundraising at work is a great way to boost morale and have fun whilst helping your local air ambulance charity save more lives in your community.
Whether you’re a business of one, or part of an organisation that employs thousands, we have a fundraising idea for you…
- Challenge yourself or get a team together and sign up to one of the many events we have coming up this year. From runs and cycling challenges to muddy obstacle courses and even skydives – there really is something for everyone
- Wear it, make it and bake it: choose a day to ‘Go Orange’ for Magpas Air Ambulance
- Introduce a swear box or ‘fine’ people for doing (or not doing) certain things in the workplace. That’ll teach them for not washing up!
- Nominate Magpas Air Ambulance to be your company’s next Charity of the Year
- Get everyone involved with a team event in the workplace. You could take on a static bike ride, gaming challenge, or something unique to you
- Fancy a quiz, tea party or a similar event? We can help you organise it, just get in touch
- Get an office sweepstake going for popular events such as the Euros, Great British Bake Off or Wimbledon
- Join us at our flagship unclaimed luggage auctions
- Don your Christmas jumper or festive feet this December and help keep our air ambulance flying
Or get brainstorming and come up with the perfect idea to suit your business.We’re always excited to work with businesses in Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire and across the East of England. If you’d like to find out more about our cause and how your contribution will make a life-changing difference, one of our friendly fundraising team would love to visit!
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
If you’d like to know more, please fill in the contact form below, and our Community & Events Manager Shelley will be in touch.
Seven ordinary people. One extraordinary journey.
Be inspired by the Little Downham Plough Jumpers, who stepped out of their comfort zones, AND A PLANE, to raise vital funds to keep the Magpas Air Ambulance flying.
“I don’t remember the Magpas enhanced medical team arriving, but I know I wouldn’t be alive today without their incredible lifesaving care.” – Meet Matt and learn about the life he’s built since we saved him thanks to YOUR donations