Find your next challenge below and get inspired to go further, get fitter, and feel greater in 2020 – and keep our Air Ambulance flying! We’ll give you:
- Support with your fundraising.
- The tools to create your own posters for bake sales and pub quizzes in aid of Magpas to help you hit your fundraising target.
- Entry to an exclusive Facebook group with your fellow #FurtherFasterGreater Magpas fundraisers.
- The opportunity to feature in your own mini documentary aired on our social media pages chronicling your training journey.
- The opportunity to enter a draw to have a one hour session with a personal trainer to help you be successful in whatever you do.
From 5Ks to half marathons, we have spaces available for you in running events across the region. Whatever your ability, find your race today.
Walks and Treks
Walk this way to raise lifesaving funds. Commit to a walk or trek for Magpas Air Ambulance today.
“I support those who support us and give them everything they need to make their fundraising event or challenge the best it can be, whilst having fun along the way! We love getting to know new supporters, so please get in touch!”
– Emma, Magpas Air Ambulance Community & Events Officer
Is your next adventure calling? Cross seas and borders, experience a life-changing challenge and help save lives in your community at the same time.
Whatever your rhythm, these events will be music to your ears.
Magpas Air Ambulance provide lifesaving care 24/7 – even at Christmas! Help us continue to save lives and keep families together this Christmas and beyond simply by getting festive for charity.
Golf and charities have gone hand in hand for years. So whatever your handicap, find your next tee-rific golf event here and help to save lives while enjoying your favourite pastime.
Fundraise At Work
Looking for a 2020 charity? Boost team morale, get a mutually beneficial partnership, help make a real difference in your community and have fun along the way with Magpas Air Ambulance.
Dates for your diary
Here’s all the other events our amazing supporters have organised in aid of Magpas Air Ambulance. Something a little different.
“I don’t remember the Magpas enhanced medical team arriving, but I know I wouldn’t be alive today without their incredible lifesaving care.” – Meet Matt and learn about the life he’s built since we saved him thanks to YOUR donations