Become a Volunteer
Volunteers play a vital role in helping Magpas achieve its objectives. We aim to offer volunteers varied tasks, and genuine appreciation of the valuable roles they perform. If you have any spare time then please get in touch, even if it's 2 hours!
By volunteering you will be contributing towards Magpas's mission, helping to extend and achieve fundraising results.
You will have the opportunity to make a difference, helping to save lives, with the chance to meet interesting people and gain valuable skills, or to put existing skills to good use.
Ways to volunteer:
- Place and collect collection tins
- Find and attend local events for Magpas to fundraise at
- Inspire and engage others to fundraise or volunteer
- Represent Magpas at presentations, thanking local fundraisers
- Organise and help with community fundraising events and local campaigns
- Be proactive in devising your own fundraising events
Please talk to us if you feel you can help, no time volunteered is wasted.